|HOW TO REGISTER:
HOW TO REGISTER FOR NON-TRANSCRIPT:
Students may take the courses in blindness on a non-credit (non-transcript) basis. If you choose this option, please DO NOT REGISTER ONLINE. Instead contact Fran Payne (435-797-5591, email@example.com) to request a NON-CREDIT Registration Card. We will send you the card to complete. Once completed, fax the card to Fran Payne at (435) 797-5580. We will then send you further instructions for paying for the course.
HOW TO REGISTER FOR COLLEGE CREDIT (UNDERGRADUATE OR GRADUATE):
- Go to Utah State University Online, http://online.usu.edu.
- If you are new to Utah State University and do not have an A#, you need to complete a “quick admission” to USU before you can register for classes. There is no charge for the “Quick Admit.” Click on the ADMISSIONS & DEADLINES block on the Home page.
- Then under QUICK ADMISSION click on “Quick Admit Application” and fill in the blanks. Under “I plan to enter USU as a:” select non-degree seeking student. When finished, click on “Create Account.”
- Once step 3 is completed, you should receive an e-mail indicating that you have successfully submitted a request for registration, and that you need to allow 24 hours for processing. If you encounter problems with your registration, contact the Regional Campuses and Distance Education Office at Utah State University, Phone: 435-797-9700.
- After you have received an e-mail with your student number or A#, you will need to create a password. Go to http://id.usu.edu/password and select “create password.” There you will need to enter your student number or A#, and continue to follow the directions for creating your password.
- Once you have your student number or A# and your password, go back to http://online.usu.edu and this time select “Degrees and Programs” from the Home page. On the top banner, select “Courses” then search for the course you want to take (ComD 3330, etc.). The course will populate, and then click on the course title. This will bring up the various sections for the course and the CRN numbers. If you live outside of Utah, choose the “Out of State” section (CRN 31918) and click save on the right side of the line. A new screen will appear. In the upper right corner of the screen is a “Saved” button. Click on it, and it will show you the course you have selected. There will be a message in the bottom section of the box that will tell you to log into Banner to register. Click on the link for Banner. There you will enter your A# and your password, and then submit. From there you will select “Student,” then “Registration,” then “Registration XE,” then “Register for Classes.” You then select the “Term,” and then follow the directions inserting the CRN number for the course when asked for, and then complete the registration process.
- If at any time you would like to pay your account balance or update your personal information, you can login to Access Banner. Go to http://banner.usu.edu. Click on USU ACCESS, then Student, then Registration, then Pay Your Account.